Digital marketing weekly wrap-up
If you’re anything like me, your mornings are filled with a constant barrage of work emails, social media posts and revisions, digital marketing research and implementation, and LOTS of caffeine. A busy routine coupled with the fact digital marketing trends update at the speed of light can make it pretty difficult to stay on top of everything going on in your industry. Well, I thought it might be helpful to have something else to look forward to on Friday mornings (other than knowing you’ve almost made it through the work week) — something that will make your job easier to do and your day easier to get through.
So, here are some of the more interesting and helpful news items I’ve come across this week. I hope they help you as much as they’ve helped me. Happy Friday, everyone!
- Are we about to enter an era of ad transparency? via Clickz
- The savviest marketers avoid these 4 digital marketing traps via Inc.
- Net neutrality is dead — Where do we go from here? via MultiBriefs
- Digital marketing trends are evolving: Here are 4 ways you can stay relevant via Entrepreneur
- 5 unique social media tips to grow your business, fast via The Huffington Post
- Open or bust: Drawing the ‘subject line’ in the sand via MultiView
Looking for more digital marketing content like this? Subscribe to MultiView’s weekly MultiBrief, and get industry news delivered directly to your inbox.
Or, for daily industry updates and company announcements, follow MultiView on Twitter.